Subject: RE: [Leica] Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC1
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 20:24:57 -0500

ROFLOL!!!!

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Sonny
Carter
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2004 8:25 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:24:51 -0600, Allen Graves wrote
> Maybe we're talking corporate taste-say Canon glass+Fuji Velvia vs.
> Agfa RSX + Leica glass. Definitely 2 different looks, one bright and
> highly (or sometimes over-)saturated, one more "natural". It's all
> amatter of "Taste".
>
> Allen

Yeah, Allen, and maybe we're talking a bunch of PR hooie.  I use the
camera.
Every day.  I take pictures with it.  Probably several thousand in the
almost
a year I've had it.  Probably no one on the LUG with the possible
exception
of Tina has more experinence with the two cameras than I do.  I have 2
friends with digilux 1's.  It is the same camera. Believe it.

When you get information from the horse's mouth you better make sure you
are
at the right end.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com