Subject: RE: [Leica] Was Digilux 2 Review, Now Frank Van Riper Speaks
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 15:14:26 -0500

You go, Steve!;-)

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Steve
Barbour
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2004 10:56 AM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

do you guys really give a rip what he says.... ?
  If yes, fine.... if no, fine too...but you are
giving his words far more importance than what
they are worth,  AT BEST....

so you can wait for a better review if you prefer
that, or get the camera and use it yourself, then
tell us....in the meantime, you can use a camera
of your own choice, take some photos....and please
share them with us.....

me, I'm headed out to the Renaissance Festival in
the sunshine, while it lasts......(it's unusual to
have to say that, here in Phoenix)....

have a fun day,

Steve

B. D.  offered,
> Greg, for a smart guy you can be so __________________ - I NEVER

Greg opined,
> Now your actually disappointed to discover that Mr. Van Riper does
> ACTUALLY USE equipment BEFORE writing his reviews, unlike say,
yourself?