Subject: RE: [Leica] WTB emergency post
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 00:41:22 +0100

>Friendly LUGger Rich Pinto at the The Photo Village is also a big
>Cosina/Voigtlander
>dealer. He's in NYC or find him here:
>
>http://www.photovillage.com
>
>or here:
>
>rich@photovillage.com
>
>Emanuel Lowi
>Montreal

Mr Lowi

This mail reminded me when many months ago I commented how good had been my
commercial relation with Joseph Yao, as I thought it could be interesting
for others LUG members, and adding that I had no interest in his business.

You immediately emphasized that, if then, why I was, and I quote exactly,
"shouting out" my comment. Though I'm rather old my memory does work and I'm
wondering, with the kind permission of Mr Brian Reid who censored then my
replies, if you have a measure for you and other for the rest of the list...

Felix

PS Are you, BTW, a seller?