Subject: Re: [Leica] Adam's 2004 PAW
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:16:24 -0600

Great images in low light. I've gone back to Neopan 1600 instead of using
Delta 3200. Something about Neopan, and it works in so many different
developers.

For the last shot, just have the girl tilt back a bit, depth of field should
be better then. Looks like she is just out a bit. What aperture? Or maybe
have the girl in focus and the woman out of focus?

Chris