Subject: [Leica] Moving day for Nathan's PAWs
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:23:26 +0100

Following my frustration with Dot5Hosting earlier this week, and another
problem which cropped up today, I have begun migrating my site to
another provider, starting with all my PAWs since I started the project
in 2001. They are now to be found at:

http://www.nathanfoto.com/

and the most recent ones at:

http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2004.html

This also gave me an opportunity to redo the site in GoLive, which
hopefully will give me more flexibility in the future.

I have checked and re-checked the new site, but if you notice any links
or other problems when visiting it, please let me know.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands