Subject: [Leica] For Sale 28/2 ASPH M Black
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:39:26 -0500

Met with the accountant today - boy am I in trouble...... need to sell
this sucker.  Mint(-) make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.

BTW - will be hopefully leaving the frigid NE for Colorado permanently
and need the money to make the move.  Photo books, darkroom stuff , Ham
radio equipment still for sale

http://home.twcny.rr.com/nitka/

ernie

Also any LUGers in the Denver area?  will want to make your
acquaintance and if you have unmarried sisters so much the better :)
:)