Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Help, my web site has been hijacked!
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 08:11:10 +0000

Nathan

I feel that one of the most significant comments that you have made
about this is that you have never noticed a charge for the site on your
credit card statement. On my particular site host I have to pay a fee
(minimal) to keep banners etc. off. If I do not do that any person who
accesses my site may get pop-ups. My site is hosted in the US so I would
hope (maybe naively) that the pop-ups would not include porn, but if
your site is hosted in a more liberal country then I feel that porn is a
distinct possibility.

I would suggest you contact your web hosting company to see if you can
pay to block these pop-ups.

Good luck, and kind regards

Gerry
- --