Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital 'M'
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:17:56 -0800

Well I love the idea of a B&W digital rangerfinder M.

I shoot virtually all B&W in my M's anyway. Going to a purely B&W sensor might
give better low-light signal/noise ratio so working at ASA1600 would give
excellent results.

That, coupled with the rangefinder to make for easy focusing would give the
camera a real identity. And a color version because otherwise it will be
completely overlooked. After all, the media would say, "Who shooots black and
white anyway these days?"

Of course it would probably be an elephant.

Adam