Subject: Re: [Leica] Interesting piece on the Digital R
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 05:44:59 +0000

I agree with everything you say Adam.
I do not like multi function button controls and my R8 is ergonomically
excellent. The C*non DSLR I have has the less used buttons along the
left edge where I find them more convenient than the more used
multifunction buttons on the top.
This is the first time I have seen information of this type and I was
very interested.
What the camera will do, presumably, is to take pictures - what more is
there to know? I am sure we can trust Leica to uphold their normal high
standards of picture quality.

Frank