Subject: Re: [Leica] Aaron's PAW, Week 6
From: Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:20:33 -0500

I can't believe I missed that...it's sitting right there!

I guess it serves me right for actually looking through the viewfinder and
exposing a frame rather than using my Leica for what it was
intended.  Guess I'll have to put it back in its shrine and light a few
extra candles tonight!

Good one, Sonny!
Aaron

At 04:48 PM 2/9/2004, Sonny stirred the pot: