Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 6: dogs and car inspections
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 22:09:13 +0100

Last Sunday I drove with my son to Utrecht to walk around a bit in the
beautiful town. The result are two photos featuring cute doggies. The
first one I am particularly proud of, since I overcame my usual shyness
and asked the guy if I could take his picture:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2004_6.jpg

The second one is a peek inside a mobile phone shop:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2004_6alt1.jpg

The last two alternates are a result of me belatedly getting around to
having my cars and motorcycle registered here in the Netherlands, a
couple of months later than prescribed by the law. Here is my car
getting a VERY thorough going-over at the inspection station:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2004_6alt2.jpg

and here are two motorcycles waiting for the checkup, about 70 years
apart in age:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2004_6alt3.jpg

All four pictures with M6, 35mm Summilux, on Ilford Delta 400.

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/indexpaw2004.htm
and comments and critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands