Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica to Restructure, Cut Staff
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 12:35:14 -0500

Thanks Greg for the link.  This is execiting news for
me in Leica land, as I just about gave up all
hope, and was resigned to just shoot film with my Leica
M gear.  So a digital M (whatever that is,
but at least it is blessed by Leica as such) is possible,
after all.  LUGer Gregoire Vandenschrick must feel vindicated.
Anyway, it would be fantastic if they could pull it off and
come out with a sensible strategy and viable product for the M.
I am not hopeful, but definitely root for them.

Cheers in these, the last days of film.

- - Phong

P.S. This should stabilize the prices of used M lenses a bit.

gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca