Subject: [Leica] FS: M lenses 28/2.8 latest and 35/2.0 pre-asph
From: Dieter.Schoenhofen@t-online.de (Dieter Schoenhofen)
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:15:03 +0100

I have the following lenses for sale:

Elmarit-M 2,8/28, black, latest version, Made in Germany, Leica number
11809, E46, serial number 360xxxx, almost like new, 2 very minor marks on
the aperture ring, glass and mechanics perfect, with rear cap, hood 12547,
hood cover 14013 and leather pouch, no box, EUR 950,-  plus shipping

Summicron-M 2,0/35, black, pre-asph version, Made in Germany, Leica number
11310, E39, serial number 360xxxx, like new, exterior, glass and mechanics
perfect, with rear and front cap, hood 12524, leather pouch, box (part of
the inner foam is missng), EUR 750,-  plus shippping

I live near Cologne (Germany). I am happy to ship international as well,
shipping costs depend on destination.

As I receive the digest version please contact me directly via e-Mail
(dieter.schoenhofen@t-online.de) if you are interested.

Kind regards,
   Dieter Schoenhofen