Subject: [Leica] Help locating a used Logan 650 mat cutter?
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@kestrel.alerce.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 21:22:53 -0800

I'm looking for a *used* Logan 650 mat cutter (or something similar
which will cut 8-ply mats).

The only ones that I ever see on Ebay are new, seems like every mat
cutter salesman in the world uses an Ebay storefront....  I haven't
seen any in photo.net's classifieds either.

I was wondering if this anyone in this wide ranging group might know
of a better place to search for used framing tools?

[Of course, a pointer to an insanely great bargain would be preferred...;)]

g.