Subject: Re: [Leica] A Favor? Totally Leica
From: "GeeBeePhoto" <graham@geebeephoto.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 23:31:39 -0000

> Tina Manley wrote:
>
> > LUG -
> >
> > I have a big favor to ask.  I'm getting a portfolio ready to send out
> > and am having problems being objective in my editing.  I've narrowed
> > it down to 43 photos but that's still way too many.  If you have time
> > in the next few days, would you take a look and let me know which 10
> > you would definitely include and/or which 10 you would toss out.  All
> > of these photos were made with Leicas - the black and whites with M6's
> > and M7's and the color with R6.2's and R8's. You've probably seen most
> > of them here at one time or another.
> >
> > http://www.leica-gallery.net/tinamanley/folder-6245.html
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your help.
> >
> > Leically,
> >
> > Tina
> >
> > Tina Manley, ASMP
> > www.tinamanley.com
- ----------------------------------------

Hi Tina,
Impossible task! These are my favourites but as I favour a certain type of
shot they are probably not sufficiently balanced for a representative cross
section.

Not sure either that as an amateur I should respond to requests for input to
an obviously accomplished professional photographer.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/tinamanley/image-60415.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/tinamanley/image-60410.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/tinamanley/image-60389.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/tinamanley/image-60387.html