Subject: Re: [Leica] bush...not OT
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:32:51 EST

<< In a message dated 2/4/2004 6:58:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kididdoc@cox.net writes:
<< So you can save the life of George W. Bush, or you  can
shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo, a unique photo
displaying the death of one of the world's most powerful men.

...here's the question (be honest):

Would you use colour film, or go with classic black and white? >>

My response:

I think if I was standing beside you and saw your dilemma, I would grab the
camera out of your hand and throw your sorry ass into the water to give GW
something to hang on to.

Regards, Paul Connet