Subject: Re: [Leica] Eric vs. the painters:
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:09:11 -0800

Reminds me of a joke:

A guy in a bar drinking alone. A beautiful woman sits down next to him.
She says "I'll do anything you want for $300."

He says: "Anything?"

She says, "Yes."

He walks out and goes to a nearby ATM. He comes back into the bar and
hands here $300 and says:

"Paint my house."

Eric
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.jphotog.com

"Clichés are like analogies. At the end of the day, you're just beating
a dead horse"