Subject: Re: [Leica] Internet problems?
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:18:19 -0800

Tina,

Could be that work that was to set itself off to shut down SCO on
Sunday that's doing it. Things should clear up soon.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by reading. The few
who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric
fence. - Will Rogers.