Subject: RE: [Leica] Internet problems?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:37:57 -0500

At 05:16 PM 2/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi, Tina - I am trying to do precisely the same thing - upload a
>half-dozen low-light digitals to the Leica Gallery and am getting a
>message about a problem with the server; it's probably a conspiracy by
>the Film Forever crowd to keep us from presenting them with the facts.
>:-)
>
>B. D.

Well, I faked them out by going to the Photo.Net
site:  http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=373131

but they don't show up as well as on Leica-Gallery unless you click on each
thumbnail.  They certainly don't show up as well at 72 dpi as they do as
originals, but the Film Forever crowd will have to take my word for it that
they are as good as 400 and 800 ISO film scans.

;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com