Subject: Re: [Leica] Film "died" for me this week
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:56:41 EST

In a message dated 2/2/04 5:35:00 AM, bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

<< Boy, Kim, you really do have a hang-up, don't you. Any forum on which
photography is discussed in a meaningful way must include discussion of
Canon digital today in much the same way that any discussion 40 years
ago of 35 mm photography had to include Leica. Sorry, guy, but the times
they ARE a changin.'

B. D.
Who does not use, or own, a single Canon product. ;-) >>

I have lots of hangups, several fetishes.

anti canon is the  only one I can share publically.

Kim