Subject: Re: [Leica] 32 bit digital cameras
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 06:50:58 -0800

The Shutterbug talk made me think about it. And I'm going from memory here.
They had a piece on the 4 gig flash card. In it, they say that with current
cameras it turns into a 2 gig card, as one would need a 32 bit system to
activate the 4 gig capability. That can only mean one thing, a 32 bit camera
might be in the pipeline somewhere.
S. Dimitrov