Subject: [Leica] Singapore Leica shops - any recommendations?
From: jeffwill <jeffwill@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 07:17:11 +0100

Hello LUG
A friend of mine is to pass through Singapore this week and would like a recommendation on photo shops who stock Leica.
I know this has been mentioned on the LUG previously and I tried the archive search but I can't seem to get it to work.
I have posted the error message to Brian, but as my friend leaves on Wednesday I need to ask the question again.
Kind regards
Jeff le kiwi