Subject: Re: [Leica] more ot: laserprinter up to B&W proofing task?
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 08:20:18 -0800

Minolta makes some good laser printers that can do photos. But they're
not cheap. And no laser printer can touch ink-jet printers. But for
proofing, you should be able to find one.

Eric
Carlsbad, CA

- - "I still can't believe this! All this hype for something so
ridiculous! Who cares about an MP3 player?"

- - "All that hype for an MP3 player? Break-thru digital device? The
Reality Distiortion Field is starting to warp Steve's mind if he thinks
for one second that this thing is gonna take off."

- - "Better bring that price down or you wont sell any of these babies"

Comments from clueless readers after the 2001 iPod introduction.