Subject: Re: [Leica] The Cat Photo submissions
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 20:52:57 -0700

BD,

Some would say that I am too wishy washy. Some say ya gotta break eggs
to make an omelette. Others that second place is first loser. I think I
have been pretty fair in having three identical prizes for the first
three people you choose. What in the hell fire and tar-nation are you
and your daughter doing by going and picking four!

Pick straws, chose a number between one and ten, whatever; I need three
names. T-H-R-E-E, 3, one and another one and another one!!!!

Now one of them is going to be real sore at you and me!

;-)

John

PS: Seriously though, one of them has got to go...