Subject: [Leica] Re: B&W laser printer
From: LRZeitlin@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 18:29:24 EST

In a message dated 2/1/04 2:26:18 PM,
Eric writes:

<< While I know inkjets are cheap, plentiful and up to printing great images,
are there any laserprinters up to the task of print decent B&W images (the
bulk of my images). >>

Eric,

For what it's worth, I use a Brother 1440 laser printer with 32 MB memory to
produce proof and layout prints in B&W. With matte photo quality paper it
produces very acceptable prints. It seems like too cheap a printer to be driven by
my high end Mac computer but it works fine.

Larry Z