Subject: RE: [Leica] The Future of the Film-Based Equipment Shop
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 15:49:44 -0700

> I can buy an electronic keyboard, peruse a manual, and crank out
> music in a
> relatively short time. Who needs all those years of piano lessons?

> Problem is, every song sounds the same.

That's been a "problem" (or at least the reality) since the days of the
Kodak Box Brownie with "You push the button - we'll do the rest ..." -
merely exacerbated with the growth of the mini-lab. Digital is just part of
the same continuum - massive visual overload from billions of photogrpahic
images.

tim