Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V26 #176
From: LRZeitlin@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:33:41 EST

In a message dated 2/1/04 7:52:45 AM, Eric writes:

<< Macintosh (spelled correctly, here) computers are hardly obsolete.
There are 1,100 of them just like mine which make up the third fastest
supercomputer in the world >>

I was talking about McIntosh (spelled correctly) audio amplifiers. I use
Macintosh (spelled correctly) computers too and find them MUCH better than the
other type. It's almost like the difference between film and digital.

Larry Z