Subject: Re: [Leica] The Future of the Film-Based Equipment Shop
From: "David Rodgers" <davrodgers@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:42:27 -0800

Nathan,

When you think about it, what's to learn about digital photography? You
point. You shoot. You plug camera into a computer. You print (or upload to
the internet). And I think they're working on eliminating the computer step.

I can buy an electronic keyboard, peruse a manual, and crank out music in a
relatively short time. Who needs all those years of piano lessons?

Problem is, every song sounds the same.

Dave