Subject: RE: Re: [Leica] digital in low light
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 18:54:41 +0100

>Personally I don't think I will switch to digital, even if they
>make a digital M. My point is that I like film. I like playing with
>the chemicals and making prints in the darkroom. I like the fact that
>my M only has two dials and one button. I like the way film looks, and
>enjoy mastering the craft. Making a beautiful image with these rather
>primitive and archaic tools is a challenge I greatly enjoy.

Feli

It seems to me that you like more the tool that the final output. Why not?
For me the camera is, not more, the instrument for getting, as better as
possible, nice pictures. I don't mind if it's a Leica or a %&$·"/& camera. I
have more than 40 different cameras every of them gives me some
satisfaction. I love pictures not the way to get them.

Felix

Replies: Reply from Feli di Giorgio <feli@creocollective.com> (RE: Re: [Leica] digital in low light)