Subject: [Leica] Re: digital in low light
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 12:49:47 -0600

Eric:

>http://www.clarkvision.com/galleries/photo-ethics.html

>Of course, he doesn't consider manipulating reality as unethical.

Maybe we're looking at different pages.  I don't see anything there that
implies to me that Roger considers manipulating reality as ethical.  I've
visited his site before, and what sticks with me is the opposite.  He
doesn't manipulate scenes to contain animals that weren't there.  He'll use
his digital prowess in order to create an image that represents what he
witnessed.  I see nothing unethical about that, especially since he says
that's what he is doing.

Eric

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: digital in low light)
Message from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> ([Leica] digital in low light)