Subject: [Leica] Film "died" for me this week
From: rclompus@cox.net
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:22:59 -0500

The issue of changing technologies is a personal choice to get to the
final result easier with someone who has limited time.  I have no doubts
there are serious limitations based upon non- Leica lens designs, sensor
limitations and others I haven't even thought about.  These were
limitations I deealt with in film that were overcome.  I have no doubt they
will be overcome eventually in the digital realm as well.  Currently I
actually don't care about these limitations for the personal work that I
do.  Digital technology is a very immature media compared to film.

Again, this is a personal choice I wanted to share with the group.

Richard