Subject: RE: [Leica] digital in low light
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:44:42 -0500

Simon,
The best explanation I have seen is Michael Johnson in some of his
articles on the "Luminous Landscape" web articles.  I can however sum up
one of the tickets-really large amounts of unsharp mask.

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/

Find the old articles on the Canon 1Ds where he compares film to that
camera and he goes into some of the cross over questions you have.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com