Subject: Re: [Leica] 400mm viewfinder
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:46:08 +0000

The old 400mm  viewfinders crop up on ebay from time to time - I think
they must be quite rare, they tend to be expensive. I am not aware of
any alternative from other makers. It may be easiest at a classic
camera dealer. I do not know any in California - I am in the UK. Peter
Walnes at www.fieldgrassandgale.com may be worth a call.
Frank