Subject: RE: [Leica] Tight framing with M 21/24 lenses?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 19:31:21 -0500

But what is your name? Ted made a good point - Most people around here
don't hide behind goofy nom de photOHs....

And, actually, we didn't say that it can't be done - what we said, in
effect, is that you're using the wrong equipment if it's that important
to you. ;-)

And if "fast primes" is your philosophy, why are you using the Leica 21
2.8, or 24 2.8 - great lenses which can't be called a "fast prime" by
anyone's definition. If you want wide fast primes, you go for the
Olympus 21 f 2, and the Canon 24 1.4....If what's more important to you
is shooting with a rangefinder, then the framing question becomes a
bit...odd...

Best

B. D.