Subject: RE: [Leica] what makes '70s color.. 70's color?
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 05:39:42 -0500

It was that warm, nearly red cast to the Ektachrome which defined
seventies color photographs.  I can't believe I used to think of that as
normal.  By contrast, sixties Ektachrome was very cool, nearly pastel.
Us old timers should be able to verify this by looking at well
maintained and chronologically catalogued slides.

	Buzz Hausner

	Buzz Hausner