Subject: RE: [Leica] Who needs a self timer when you can do this...
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:52:06 -0800

At 7:41 AM -0500 1/29/04, Don Dory wrote:
>Rats,
>http://www.adorama.com/catalog.tpl?op=details&sku=KCDCWF
>
>An even cheaper wide than the 15 Heliar; I can't obsess over dropping
>it; no thief is going to take it; the flash covers over 100 degrees; and
>I bet that the images aren't too bad as it uses a curved film plane.

In the description it is noted that it "enables you to photograph
people ... with wider details"

At times that would have come in handy.

I've used one of these; they are actually quite good, but they only
give you the panoramic view, not the full 24mm in the second
direction if it's like the one I used (an old one without flash).

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com