Subject: [Leica] FS: Leicaflex & SL parts, fine prints
From: Douglas Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:49:58 -0800 (PST)

I am selling bits and pieces from a dead Leicaflex Standard and an equally dead Leicaflex SL, as shown at this link:
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leica/flexbits.html

A number of parts have already been spoken for, these are listed on this web page.

I am also selling fine prints of many of my photographs.  You've seen them on the Web, and a growing number of list members and others thoughout the world have them in their private collections.  The ones made with Leica equipment are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leicaprints.html

And all prints available, including those made with off-topic equipment, are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com