Subject: Re: [Leica] Cats
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:29:24 -0800

Psycho the Cat?

There was a 1991 British film called "Antonia and Jane."  It starred Imelda
Staunton and Saskia Reeves as two old friends who were opposite
types.  Reeves plays Antonia, an outwardly glamorous but extremely unhappy
and uptight woman.  If I remember correctly, at one point she perfectly
describes her current relationship by intoning sarcastically that they have
three cats named Id, Ego and Superego. . .

- --Peter