Subject: Re: [Leica] Not Leica: Was enlargers, is now BD's favorite photographic subject
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:27:40 -0800

Yes, I think he probably would, now that Contax's digital failed. He
was always partial to Contax in the early years.

Eric
Carlsbad, CA

- - "I still can't believe this! All this hype for something so
ridiculous! Who cares about an MP3 player?"

- - "All that hype for an MP3 player? Break-thru digital device? The
Reality Distiortion Field is starting to warp Steve's mind if he thinks
for one second that this thing is gonna take off."

- - "Better bring that price down or you wont sell any of these babies"

Comments from clueless readers after the 2001 iPod introduction.