Subject: Re: [Leica] TriX at 800
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:20:53 -0800

On 1/26/04 1:09 PM, "marko1976@excite.com" <marko1976@excite.com> wrote:

> I'd say your results at 800 are pretty much on. I'd check out some of Jim
> Marshall's(The Godfather of Rock & Roll Photography) work he shot everything
> with Tri-X @ 800 in D-76.

But also pulled it in lu of shooting Plus X. I think at 200. Maybe 100.
Shot it at everything expect what it was rated at!
Which donšt get me wrong is ok with me. Not my particular approach or choice
but then I donšt have slides of Grace Slick french-kissing Janis Joplin and
it's the results that count.

Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from "Keith R. Wessel" <keith@wbalaw.com> ([Leica] PAW 5)