Subject: Re: [Leica] Any of you use a JOBO CPE-2?
From: Jeff S <four_season_photo@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:09:32 -0800 (PST)

I've owned the CPE-2+ w/lift for a few years now and
mostly use it for b&w negs and, once in a great while,
RA4 print processing. Much pleased. Temperature dial
calibration is very approximate, so plan on getting a
good thermometer. Once set, it does maintain a
constant temperature. In hot weather, the CPA and CPP
have the advantage of a cold water hookup. The CPE
doesn't have one, so during the hottest time of the
year, I'll do my processing in the morning or at night
when ambient temperatures have fallen some.
Realistically, you are looking at a max of 4x rolls of
35mm film, 4x 120 rolls or 2x 220 rolls per batch.
Jobo's plastic reels offer most flexibility but
there's a trick or two to loading up rollfilm and of
course they're not meant to be loaded when wet.