Subject: Re: [Leica] Any of you use a JOBO CPE-2?
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 05:48:56 +0100

Hi Jeffery,

I use a CPE 2 and find it entirely satisfactory. You need the lift to
make it truly useful.

It works equally well for normal B&W and C41. My biggest problem with
C41 is that I shoot so little of the stuff that I would end up wasting
much of the chemistry (since the shelf life is quite short). Tetenal has
now fixed that, by offering the chemistry in pill form--you just
dissolve enough for 2 rolls at a time.

Nathan