Subject: Re: [Leica] Michiel's PAW catching up 2003
From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 20:52:29 +0100

Hello Jack,

You are absolutely right, it is exactly what I thought myself when
scanning the pictures. Unfortunate I had to change film when the piece
came out. Guess it is time for a second body:-)

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema

Message from "Jack Herron" <jackherron@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Michiel's PAW catching up 2003)