Subject: RE: [Leica] What's new?
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:22:20 -0500

Thomas,
The Photo Marketing Association meeting is approximately February
10-14th.  I think that Leica will announce some interesting things then.
What most of us are waiting for is the digital back for the R series.
If Leica does not have a solid working prototype at Photokina then there
will be little hope for the company's long term future.  Most of their
customers who actually use the cameras will then be forced to choose
among the other offerings.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com