Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: CLA of a point and shoot?
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:50:25 -0500

For those of you in the Boston area, Jim and I are talking about Sanford
Camera Repair on Mass Ave in Arlington, across from the old Brattle
Pharmacy.  It was run by the second...after Mart Forscher...greatest
camera repairman in America.  Jerry could fix, modify or build anything
photographic or optical.  I am glad to hear that Jerry is still
available for special jobs and to learn that Sanford is still doing good
work.  Thanks for the up-date, Jim.

	Buzz