Subject: [Leica] Subject: M7 Battery Cover
From: "Dave Olson" <ckrosebud@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:04:39 +0000

For Karen, Adam and others, I have found that on my '7' the battery cover
does not seem to require much in the way of rotation before it 'pops' out.
My diopters require a great deal more! I have found that on mine, it sits
tight with no play. Also I have the 'M' handle on both the M6 TTLs and the
M7. Keeps my fingers off the cover and at the same time limits contact or
rubbing on it in the bag.

The idea of a piece of black gaffers tape is certainly good idea to ensure
piece of mind.

Have a great weekend.

Dave