Subject: RE: [Leica] Negative cutting solution
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:12:43 -0500

Luc,
A 35mm frame is 8 frames so find someplace that you know as good and
count.  As to cutting, use a good pair of scissors and learn to cut at
90 degrees.

I find that a good flat, clean surface works well.  A good example would
be a slide viewer which also aids in finding the frames.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com