Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: helix order# 1789-1740-7998
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:11:06 -0600

The fact is that it worked, and I don't think Helix was damaged by the
whole ordeal. Most of the comments about it were neutral as we veered
off and started venting about the REALLY bad places. For me, it was
positive for Helix (I didn't know they existed before this thread).

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA

GeeBee said:

Hi Erik,
When you posted I emailed them and said that their trading reputation
was
being damaged and suggested to avoid further damage they might like to
address the problem by supplying you with
your Domke bag as arranged. Hope I haven't overstepped the mark or
caused
you any embarrassment.

- --Graham