Subject: RE: [Leica] Dealing with Helixcamera.com
From: "Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics" <saganicc@MSKCC.ORG>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:02:32 -0500

Paypal and I parted ways after I was having trouble keeping track of all the withdrawals they were making from my bank account.  Many charges didn't add up and disputing with them was less then satisfying.  Initially I loved the service, after EABY bought them out they got squirrelly.  At least you can deal with a straight forward scam.

Chris Saganich