Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom Survey
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 06:52:11 -0800

Okay, too early, I get it, 0% is a percentage.

Traditional camera 5% / Digital camera 95%

Traditional Darkroom 0% / Digital Darkroom 100%

Macintosh G5 dual 2GHz 1.5GIG RAM, 400 gigs of space (home) / Mac
Silverfast 867 1GIG RAM 4 terabytes of storage (work), Nikon
Supercoolscan 4000, Epson Perfection (for Medium and Large Format)
LaCie 19" Monitor, Epson printer, $1.5 million printing press that does
10,000 pages per hour. :-)

Eric
Carslbad, CA

- - "I still can't believe this! All this hype for something so
ridiculous! Who cares about an MP3 player?"

- - "All that hype for an MP3 player? Break-thru digital device? The
Reality Distiortion Field is starting to warp Steve's mind if he thinks
for one second that this thing is gonna take off."

- - "Better bring that price down or you wont sell any of these babies"

Comments from clueless readers after the 2001 iPod introduction.